We are looking for an experienced, ambitious, and high-achieving Internal Communications specialist to streamline all aspects of internal communications in the company.
Your key responsibility will be to establish and oversee all of our internal communications processes by devising ways to effectively share internal company information with/between our employees. You will determine which platforms we will be using, and facilitate communication of important developments. In addition, you are to ensure that all team members adhere to these processes by following the established internal communications protocols.
You will be responsible for developing high-level internal communications material, including presentations, company announcements, newsletters, and notifications. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring that said materials are swiftly and successfully delivered to our employees across different communications channels.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring the efficiency of our internal communications processes
- Managing and orginzing company events and activities for employees.
- Making travel arrangements such as booking flights, hotels and car rental.
- Creating internal communications material, such as presentations, newsletters, and announcements
- Giving briefings, sending out recaps regarding policy changes and updates, and conveying important decisions by senior management
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, business administration or a related field
- Working knowledge of microsoft office
- Solid problem-solving and time-management abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Intermediate english