We are looking for an experienced System Analyst to join our company. As a System Analyst, you will be responsible to design, analyze and implement IT solutions.
In this role, you will assess the suitability of the system on the basis of the expected outcomes. You will be interacting with end-users, programmers, and software vendors to attain the system’s objectives.
In addition, you will be working with end-users to get an understanding of requirements and bring appropriate system solutions.
If you have the potential and want to be part of our dynamic team, send in your applications to us right away.
- Evaluate system requirements and technical needs
- Understand the software, hardware, and other requirements of the IT projects
- Devise and plan end-to-end system flow.
- Test the designed solutions using software quality assurance standards.
- Control and coordinate the solution specifications with programs
- Ensure viable solutions with system manuals and guidelines for users
- Interact with the IT team to improve the efficiency of the system.
- Maintain record and document feedback about overall performance and issues.
- Conduct automation tests to ensure that the application performs well in any working environment.
- Stay updated about new market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or IT or relevant field
- Proven experience of working as a System Analyst in a reputed organization