The Maintenance Coordinator plays a critical role as he will be the point of contact with our customers, to ensure that all needed details to process the maintenance request are available and it meets our policy. Although some time will be spent physically helping with fulfilling those orders, time will also be spent within the system tracking and maintaining records and reports. To be successful, the associate must maintain strong customer, colleague, and vendor relationships, and have a strong knowledge of safety protocols and proper maintenance procedures. Self-motivated without supervision, with great attention to detail, and willing to go above and beyond what is asked.
- Receives orders from customers
- Performs work according to standard procedure
- Contact customers to confirm pull date and address
- have a simple and quick way to schedule, assign, and track maintenance work
- Monitor performance standards and targets to provide a consistently high level of service to the business and our customers
- Arrange pulling/delivering items with Delivery Team
High school diploma or GED equivalent.