Responsibility for the overall management of returned items/goods into the warehouse. The role will include the development, performance and maintenance of the warehouse, inventory of returns/stock control to produce an efficient system and receipts solution, maximizing performance against pre-agreed targets and control.
- Manages entire returns area and staff.
- Audits Returns Reason Codes being used by Returns Associates.
- Audits Repair Associates are not sending pieces that need to go to shop going back to stock as good inventory.
- Audits Returns Associates are making sure piece brought back matches what is supposed to be coming back. (IE we tried to deliver a sofa and the driver is trying to return a sectional).
- Audits that re-wrap done well.
- Reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise required.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Sending claim reports for the needed cases.
Qualification: Diploma or BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
Experience: 0-2 years’ of experience.