Our organization is interested in hiring a well-spoken and experienced candidate to join as an HR Onboarding Specialist.
As an HR Onboarding Officer, you are responsible for guiding the new hire with onboarding from the very first day of the job. You are also responsible for collecting all the required documents from the new joinee.
You should know in and out of the Human Resources Management and Onboarding process. To succeed in this job role, you will be helping the new hire to get adjusted to the new work environment. You will be developing new policies for the company and updating the old policies.
In addition to this, you should be preparing onboarding kits for the new employee such as stationary, t-shirt, and others. Answering all the queries of the new employees is a necessary task. You should possess strong knowledge and understanding of labor legislation and various HR practices.
You should possess extraordinary communication skills with a presentable personality. You should also possess excellent time management skills and the ability to manage tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of the HR Onboarding Specialist, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Preparing an offer letter and sending it to the appropriate candidate.
- Sending new employees emails in regards to the company rules and regulations to be followed.
- Welcoming new employees with the onboarding kit.
- Preparing hire communication with the appropriate Manager.
- Developing new company policies and employee handbooks.
- Collecting paperwork and other related documents from the new hire.
- Delegating tasks to the new employees and answering their questions if any.
- Introducing new employees to the team members.
- Preparing onboarding documents and kits as and when required.
- Contacting the technical team for arranging hardware and software for the new employee.
- Preparing onboarding email templates for the employees.
- Staying up to date with innovative and creative ways of onboarding new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Strong experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and Employee Onboarding Softwares.
- Demonstrate great time management skills.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Great understanding of HR practices and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team management skills.
- Strong understanding of full life cycle recruiting for HR business.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills.