Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
0 - 2 years.