Delivery Manager is responsible for
maintaining strong customer relationships and improving all services to
maintain customer satisfaction. Delivery Manager may perform technical tasks,
such as troubleshooting technical issues, and may perform administrative tasks,
such as managing team performance and checking the quality of delivery. The
main tasks of a Delivery Manager, however, include managing projects, fixing
reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading delivery
- Manage customer expectations by communicating on a regular basis with all order delivery updates.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Preform technical trainings & courses for all delivery department members.
- Ordering and tracking of specific delivery requirements.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Communicate with multiple vendors to provision and activate services.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Escalate, track and resolve provisioning issues quickly.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or any related major. Experience:
Minimum 2 years.