NOTE: This Job is for Students only
Major: Supply chain Management / Industrial Engineering / Business Administration
1. Contact customers to confirm delivery date and address and solving problems and respond to delivery related inquiries and concerns from customers.
2. Track the status of product deliveries and resolve any issues promptly.
3. Monitor performance standards and targets to provide a consistently high level of service to the business and our customers.
4. Carry out quality checks to ensure quality standards are maintained.
5. Maintain accurate timely and detailed records including input to the central database facility.
6. Provide support in pick-up and delivery of products according to customer orders