Assistant managers provide direct assistance to the showroom managers. Providing direct feedback to staff, managing attendance and personnel performance of each sales associate, monitoring inventory and making interview. Assistant manager help organize the store and fill in for the store manager when need.
- Monitor and provide feedback to managed staff to effect improvements in organizational goals
- Hiring, training and developing new sales associate and help them to achieve sales target.
- Assist customers if they have concerns, questions or complaints to keep them satisfy
- Create working schedule for employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Manage and create reports, analyze theme and monitor HR performance reports.
- Supports and leading the staff to meet customer satisfaction and sales target.
- Attends all training sessions, meeting reports and any events for the showroom
- Monitoring inventory based on demand.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management