The Marketing Graphic Designer is responsible for continuously maintaining the company’s brand aesthetics, internally and externally. This includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s visual representation in all aspects of design including typography, composition, and color. The creative talents of the individual in this role will be applied to social media ads, marketing materials, sales documents, all events materials and web graphics. In addition the candidate will be responsible for supporting the marketing team by performing market research, market analysis, and maintaining the relationship with the customer. The successful candidate will be an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who strives for design excellence and enjoys challenges.
In collaboration with all marketing members, the Graphic Designer is responsible for developing the image of the company and delivering a powerful and consistent brand. This will be achieved via digital and print form and by leveraging a proven graphics ability with great attention to details.
- Create graphics
- Maintain brand standards and style
- Design marketing materials, digital and prints
- Maintain and improve web graphics
- Coordinate any third party marketing services
- Manage execution of materials at advertisement & printing agencies
- Manage digital campaigns
- Create marketing strategy with all team members
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Support marketing department in various marketing projects
- Fresh Graduate
- Experience of 1 year or more is a plus