A Retail Sales Associate is responsible of greeting customers and answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions and providing product information. He/she provides services to customers by helping them the selected products, and sharing product knowledge. He/She also should be able promptly resolve customer’s problems and ensure client’s satisfaction. Most importantly, he or she should be updated with all product features and details.
- Greet guests as they when enter the showroom, ask whether they would like any assistance and provide help if needed in a friendly, hospitable and efficient manner.
- Guide the customers about the product by providing enough information and advices.
- Answer questions related to merchandise, sales, promotions and store policy.
- Increase store sales and achieve sale monthly target.
- Follow up with the customers until they receive all items.
- Contact customers to confirm delivery date, address and solve problems
- Complete all your courses add rest by HR team.
- Keep the customers updated and constantly notify them with regarding the customer preferred sales items, and future products of potential interest.
- Check the zone (price tag).
- Wears the proper uniform at all times.
- Able to work in shift schedule.
- Complete any other tasks assigned by direct manager.