Inventory Analyst is the main responsible of managing and optimizing inventory operations to maintain accuracy and age along with maximizing orders fulfillment. He/she is responsible for monitoring the stock movements starting from receiving containers and ending with dispatching items to the end customer, ensuring conformity of actual stock with WMS in all stages. Also, tackling cases of inventory discrepancy using problem solving skills and communicating the results professionally with suggesting the right corrective and preventive action. He/she is required to provide inventory reports to all stakeholders along with recommendations to maintain accuracy and age. Finally, he/she is required to monitor and improve inventory operations continuously.
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy on WMS versus Actual Stock
- Tackling Inquiries for Stock Discrepancy.
- Providing Required Inventory Reports.
- Monitoring and Auditing In & Out Stock Transactions.
- Reviewing and Evaluating Inventory Processes Continuously.