Showroom Sales Manager is responsible for leading and guiding a team of sales people in organization. They set sales goals, quotas and build a sales plan. Also, analyze data, assign sales training and sales territories, mentor the members of his/her sales team and are involved in the hiring and firing process.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the team which include salesmen/women, cashier, visual merchandiser and janitors.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long – lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team (Back office).
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Be the voice of the customer to our company and business categories.
- Set vision, strategies, and direction to execute product & commercial innovations.
- Wears the proper uniform at all times.
- Able to work in shift schedule.
- Complete any other tasks assigned by direct manager.