We are looking to hire a skilled Magento developer to build and maintain an eCommerce website. As a Magento developer, you will be responsible for setting up a Magento site, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
To ensure success as a Magento developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage. Ultimately, a high-level Magento developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
• Meeting with the team to discuss the needs of the company.
• Building and configuring Magento eCommerce websites.
• Coding of the Magento template
• Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
• Designing themes and interfaces.
• Setting performance tasks and goals.
• Troubleshooting integration issues.
• Updating website features and security patches.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
• Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
• Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team environment.