We are looking for a stock controller to join our organization. The stock controller will be responsible for maintaining the supply and demand of inventory, and ensuring that there are adequate stocks available. The ideal candidate will be able to keep a complete and detailed database of inventory and supply documentation.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle count in showrooms and report to Inventory Manager every day.
- Review and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies in the showroom.
- Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records in the showroom.
- Respond to sales inquiries in the showroom.
- Provide customer service as needed in the showroom.
- Receive stock transfer and prepare proper documentation.
- Pricing of Items at Showrooms.