The role of the General Accounting involves recording the daily financial transactions, reconciliation of accounting reports and filing the record of financial transactions.
1. Records and documents financial transactions by entering account information i.e., pass journal entries
2. Reconcile the journal entries with bank statements.
3. Pass adjusting entries on month & year end.
4. Maintains historical records by filing documents.
5. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
6. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
3-5 years of experience.