- Bachelor degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Passion for furniture and design.
- Creativity and ability to develop new ideas that help with the display.
Strong visual competence with commercial sense.
We are looking for a highly professional and doting candidate for the post of a Merchandiser for our Retail store.
As a Retail Merchandiser, you should maximize sales volume and intrigue customers through various business development strategies. You will be in direct contact with the buyers so you should be well aware of the market trends, consumer behavior, and stock levels.
You should also determine the prices and the profitability ratio through planning and coordinating with suppliers and distributors.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Merchandiser’s work, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Determine retail strategies that fulfill customer demand and the company’s objectives.
- Coordinate and work closely with buyers, suppliers, and distributors to ensure stock are up to date.
- Provide a forecast for future sales figures and potential customers.
- Ensure that the products are displayed properly to attract buyers.
- Maintain the inventory levels and keep a record of it on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the customers are satisfied and build a constructive relationship.
- Determine the price changes, trends, and promotions in the market and plan accordingly.
- Enforce the standard of quality and make sure it is maintained.
- Gather information on the customer’s reactions to the products.
- Forecast future sales on the basis of the previous year’s sales.