Interior designers make interior spaces functional, and attractive by determining space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials. They meet with the homeowner to discuss important details such as the budget and goal for the space.
• Knowledge all about the brands in the company
• Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
• Research concept and prepare presentation with more option for the client
• Draw the layout plan ( AutoCAD).
• Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs, Select furniture, accessories and lighting while keeping within budget.
• Meet with the client and present the design concepts.
• Contact customer after delivery to confirm the order and customer satisfaction.
• Check the performance for the set
• Check the zone (price tag).