1. -Provide support in pick-up and delivery of products according to customer orders.
2. -Plan and coordinate product delivery activities to ensure accurate and timely deliveries to customers.
3. -Obtain customer orders for product deliveries including product style, color, delivery date, address, and phone number
4. -Contact customers to confirm delivery date and address.
5. -Respond to delivery related inquiries and concerns from customers.
6. -Make last-minute order adjustments as requested by customers
7. -Notify customers about any delivery delays in advance.
8. -Schedule deliveries and prepare delivery documentations
9. -Process driver payrolls and review driver paperwork for shipments.
10. -Work in compliance with federal and state regulations.
11. -Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
12. -Handle and transport hazardous products safely
13. -Track the status of product deliveries and resolve any issues promptly.
14. -Ensure that products are properly packed, stored and transported to avoid any accidents and damages.