Inventory Clerk is mainly responsible for the transactions occur in his Site and confirm that all of these transactions are done on our SOPs basis. He will perform cross matching tests that results in reports and corrective actions. He will assist pickers via training of inventory equipment and knowledge.
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy on WMS.
- Tackling Inquiries for Stock Discrepancy.
- Providing Required Inventory Reports.
- Monitoring and Rectifying In & Out Stock Transactions.
- Performing and following up with cycle count processes.