Showroom Sales Manager is responsible for leading and guiding a team of sales people in organization. They set sales goals & quotas, build a sales plan, analyze data, assign sales training and sales territories, mentor the members of his/her sales team and are involved in the hiring.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the team, which include salesmen/women, cashier, visual merchandiser.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
• Build and promote strong, long – lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team (Back office).
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Be the voice of the customer to our company & business categories.
• Set vision, strategies, and direction to execute product & commercial innovations.
Nationality (Saudi only)
At least 3 Years of experience