The Visual Merchandiser’s role focuses on creating an outstanding customer experience by assisting in the execution of the plans and strategies developed by the merchandising team, and keeping the showroom updated to the latest trends.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintenance and execution of the merchandise plans provided by the merchandising team.
* Receives, replenishes, & displays all showroom furniture & accessories.
* Designs and develop all showroom display while maintaining the brand's display standards and guideline.
* Creates new displays & design elements.
* Participates in on-going sales training.
* Inventory control responsibilities (transferring items).
* Inventory troubleshooting & problem-solving.
* Data entry & ability to use company software programs.
* Flexibility to travel to service multiple showrooms
* Utilizing props, accessories, and display equipment in the best manner possible and according to guidelines provided.
* Work effectively with team members.