Meeting the demand requirements by ordering the correct amount of stock in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective way to assure a healthy inventory levels.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Preparing forecasting and meeting the demand requirements of the SKUs.
- Monitoring and evaluating the brand performance in the showrooms.
- Classifying the SKUs based on the sales and controlling the stock level in the warehouses.
- Introducing the promotions and new arrivals through social media the help of E-commerce and Marketing teams.
- Communicating with merchandising team for new designs and floor plan of the brand.
- Preparing the brand performance reports and following up with the top management.
- Estimating the annual purchasing budget of the international brand.
- Establishing a strong relationship with the suppliers and ensuring smooth and effective workflow with them.