Delivery Supervisor will coach and manage the delivery operations and the responsibility to handle day-to-day activities while ensuring a high level of efficiency, safety, and service. The Delivery Supervisor will coordinate and work effectively and efficiently with sales, customer service, warehouse, furniture prep, and delivery personnel to continuously improve delivery processes and procedures and exceed customer service expectations. The Delivery Supervisorr reports directly to the Delivery Manager, and is responsible for providing support for all Alrugaib delivery services.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Commitment to safety policies and procedures and the ability to promote awareness.
- Coach the delivery teams to safely handle furniture to prevent even exchanges, and Establishes schedules and provides continual training to team members with an emphasis on safety and service.
- Appraises employee performance, communicates goals and expectations, provide honest feedback.
- Addresses customer complaints and resolves problems as needed.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines and effectively prioritize and executes tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Communicates, leads, and develops teamwork with drivers and staff.
- Must possess great time management and organizational skills.
- Professional with good communication skills and customer service experience You will monitor, report and improve KPI, including NPS, On Time Delivery.
- You’ll proactively monitor order management systems and routing systems to optimize routes and resolve outstanding order issues.
- You will supervise Delivery team while they perform day-to-day job functions.
- Doing Reports and send it to your manager.