- Planning and developing merchandising strategies
- Analyzing sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs
- Collaborating with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
- male, Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Passion for furniture and design.
- Creativity and ability to develop new ideas that help with the display.
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft office (Word document, Power Po[int, Excel) / Auto CAD / Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Strong visual competence with commercial sense.